I’m getting “Certificate Authorization Failed” when trying to download Adobe Flash Player ver. 126.96.36.199. I.ve uninstalled a previous version and now I’m stuck with no Flash Player at all.
Try downloading the appropriate installer from http://forums.adobe.com/thread/909550
If you need more help, specify your operating system & version & edition, as well as your web browser & version & edition.
[Topic moved to Flash Player forum.]
Sucessfully downloaded flash player for new Mac. How do I save it?
- Install latest Adobe Flash Player but still are told that I need to install latest Flash Player!
- What must I do to reinstall any version of flash player on a Mac w/ OS X 10.6.8?
- why can’t download adobe flash player to my Coby Kryros Android tablet
- Adobe Flash Player not installing.
- Flash player plugin installs OK but doesn’t work in any brower
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.