Hi, I uninstalled the old version i had of adobe flash player through Programs And Features. I have windows vista. And im trying to download the new version of adobe flash player but what happens is, is that it intializes, and then when it starts to download it goes up to 12% and stops.
I have cheked and my computer meets all the requirements to download flash player, i dont know why its nto working
Download the installer(s) from http://forums.adobe.com/thread/909550
Note that the 64-bit Flash Player is not supported on Vista.
I clicked on it but it wont download O_O
What means “it wont download”; what exactly happens when you click on the installer link?
Note that there are two installers:
- ActiveX for Internet Explorer
- plugin for other browsers like Firefox
- Adobe Flash Player ver. 188.8.131.52
- Adobe Flash Player not installing.
- Downloading and installing Adobe Flash 10.3 without android market
- why can’t download adobe flash player to my Coby Kryros Android tablet
- Compatibly : Samsung Focus mobile vs. Adobe
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.