I don’t get it. My Aiptek 12000U tablet works fantastic with
older versions of Photoshop and Flash. It works with the newest
version of openCanvas. But CS3 doesn’t recognize it as a
pressure-sensitive tablet, so I can’t use it artistically like the
other versions. I want the advanced features it offers. I tried
updating the driver and, aside from the fact that the driver didn’t
work very well in general, it didn’t change how CS3 saw the device.
Any ideas??? Anyone know if there’s an official list of
devices that work with CS3?
- Aiptek tablet not compatible with CS3?
- Photoshop Elements 7 and tablet
- Recording a Tablet Pen Movement
- Need Recommendation On First Drawing Tablet (PC)
- How to detect if on “extra large screen” (tablet) or if phone?
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.