Maybe I’m missing something really obvious. But is there an
easy way to make the AdvancedDataGrid’s height automatically adjust
to the number of rows actually being used? I don’t want any
scrollbars, I just want it to ‘fit to content’. Any ideas?
instead of setting the “height” property of a datagrid, set
the “rowCount” property. You CANNOT set “height” if you do this
(height will override the rows I think).
What you can do is then when you get the data you can say:
myDataGrid.rowCount = mydata.length;|||
Terrific, I think that’s exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks a bunch
- Datagrid shows empty rows
- How to fix rowCount of Datagrid?
- Drag to Reorder Rows in AdvancedDataGrid
- Additional parameter to labelFunction
- AdvancedDatagrid & Printing
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.