Hi there, right now we have a problem when writing SWF
Catcher for the browser.
When a SWF movie loads external data, plugin has to call the
following browser functions:
when using FLVPlayback component, FLV files are loaded by the
plugin directly bypassing browser’s security and not calling the
required functions. Can this be overcome anyhow?
Why does the plugin ignore calling these functions when
working with FLV files?
- Browser still loading site?
- Browser shows it’s still loading my site?
- Loading local resources under Linux
- Loading multiple swfs crashing browser
- SWF files are not loading in my browser
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.