We are running Jrun 4(updater7) with a cfmx8 instance.. When
I try to run the installer and point it to d:\Jrun4 It complains
saying it is not a valid Jrun root directory..
Anypne else having this issue? I have multiple servers all
giving the same problem.
nope, installed across half a dozen multiserver configs with
If you did a coldfusion ear deployment on top of an existing
JRun4 installation and not a multi-server coldfusion installation,
the updaters do not work. You must deploy a new ear in that
- CFMX 6.1 and JRun Updater 6?
- Confused in updating my J2EE setup to 7.0.2 using Updater
- Best install from scratch of FDS and CF?
- RedHat 5 and 7.02 install hints
- Missing $CF_DIR/bin/coldfusion script
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.