I am trying to display icons in List control:
<mx:List id=”wEuropeList” width=”100%” height=”100%”
I know I am an idiot but please help me to make it
Icons are not natively set to allow runtime images. So trying
the method you are now won’t work just because by default when your
Flex application compiles it looks for that icon to embed with it.
There are two ways you can essentially get around this. A) is best
described by Ben Stucki with his post
here B) would be to use
an itemRenderer that uses an Image Control and pass the source to
that. Either one should do the trick. Hope this helps.
Thanks a lot!
- Color of icons in list of browse sequences
- procedurally select multiple items in a list control
- List control selectedIndices nightmare
- Embed Font in a List Control
- How can I create a Tree with Color Picker icons?
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.