I developed an AIR application that works in the computer’s
background. It opens when the user has received a new message. With
a right mouse click on the system tray icon of the application a
menu appears with “open” and “close” links. My problem is that the
habit of most users is to double click this icon to open the
application, which does not work. My question: Is there any
possibility to attribute an action to a double click event on the
system tray icon?
I’m finding the exact same problem. Adding a listener for ‘
MouseEvent.CLICK‘ on the system tray icon seems to work, but
MouseEvent.DOUBLE_CLICK‘ fails to respond.
Is this ‘as designed’, or is it a feature we can expect in
Same problem here,, any workarounds ?
- Group Item Icon can listen to double click event?
- Double-Click in Assessments
- can’t double click include files within page to open them in CS3
- Adobe X: Can’t open multiple files by double-clicking
- systemTray & Dockable window
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.