I currently use CS4 and am wondering what the difference is between 5 and or 6. Do I need to upgrade? Is it worth the price?
I currently most likely use about 40% of the features.
That’s easy. The difference between 5 and 6 is that 5 is out and you can purchase it, and 6 doesn’t even exist at this point in time.
Depends on whether you develop for mobile and keep up with CSS3 and HTML5. If you do, then upgrading may be worth it for you. If not you can wait till CS7 at the latest as Adobe’s upgrade policy requires that you upgrade once every 3 versions or else you have to buy a new license.
You can download a 30-day trial of CS5.5 along side your current installation of DW.
Alt-Web Design & Publishing
Web | Graphics | Print | Media Specialists
- Adobe Edge looks a whole lot like Dreamweaver timeline. What’s the difference?
- Would Additional RAM Show A Difference?
- Camstudio clips: Some work, some don’t, what is the difference?
- difference between the metadata of epub and acsm file
- Difference between the TABs “All Content” and “Discussions” on the new forum?
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.