So I have a file w/ data sets working (woohoo). I have create an action to simply just save the file.
However, when I go to Batch, pick the action and then choose Data Sets as source – Destination goes to None and I can’t pick anything else. The filename area works – so I pick filename+data set name – but when I run the batch it just loads a data set and resaves the file using the original filename.
What in the world am I doing wrong? I need the file to save using a unique name in the same folder using one of the datasets.
you need to check “Override Action ‘save’ commands” option and choose a destination folder
- Unable to Use Star Rating With JPG
- Acrobat Batch Plug-in and accessing user input parameters
- Need Indesign saving help as soon as possible. Please.
- Write xmp data to video file
- I lost a custom made action. Is there any way to get it back?
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.