I have several flash banners that were originally made in
Adobe Image Ready and exported as Flash files – everything is great
apart from a few where a partial thin line (border) appears in just
a few frames of the animation.
I have checked that the original file(s) in Adobe Image Ready
were set at the exact size of the outputted flash 300 x 250 and the
original psd files are cropped at 300×250. i can’t work out where
this unwanted tiny line is coming from??
Can anyone perhaps offer some way to correct this – or what
might be causing it and how I can resolve?
any help much appreciated as its to show to someone on
- unwanted double spaced text
- Creating a rounded border on the bottom and a square border on the top of my div
- Scan to PDF Displays Partial Image AAXPro
- Coordinates of paths that border live paint areas
- Black border after exporting video
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.