I’ve used the Film’s Option to change its size. It Works for
the slides but not for the differents objects used (text zone,
buttons…). Any idea?|||
Hi hamilfat and welcome to our community
This seems strange. Very strange.
I was about to post back and ask if you had ensured the
Rescale captions, highlight boxes and other objects was
selected. But I recalled that this was the default setting. So I
double checked and sure enough it is.
This would then seem to imply that you have either turned it
off, or it isn’t working. I tested here and this setting does work,
at least on my own PC it does, so I’m guessing that it’s not a
Did you maybe turn this setting off when you resized,
possibly not totally understanding what it does?
- I can’t listen audio from slides in CAP2
- mc keeping relative positioning depending on browser window size/resize
- Publishing Slides to Word
- Skipping frames (not slides) in a CP-movie
- Regular Question slides to Recorded slides
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.